RHEMA Speaker’s Bureau
RHEMA Associates are pleased to meet your event needs by providing public speaking on a variety of topics related to insight and inspired living! Call us at 214-491-1991
Karen Lindwall-Bourg, LPC-S, FT
Karen’s public speaking topics range from finding your purpose in business and life to Christian business coaching to grief counseling and providing support to pastors.
- 3 Steps to Receiving and Imparting Direction (Rhemas) from the Lord in Counseling (Insightful Journey Solutions)
- 12 Principles for Building a Business God’s Way! (Building Inspired Businesses)
- 7 Biblical Communication TOOLS for Couples & Families (Biblical Counseling Tools)
- 7 Steps to Healing through Griefs by Reconciling Mourning (Reconciling Grief & Mourning)
- Dear Minister, Let us Care for You too! (Ministering to Ministers)
Grace Edoho-ukwa, MA, LPC
Grace Edoho-ukwa enjoys speaking on love, compassionate care and the needs of caregivers. Contact her for more public speaking topics.
- Love – The BOND of Perfection (the Glue that Holds Everything Together)
- Compassionate Care – Holding the Family Together in Crises
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Multi-Cultural Challenges and Uniqueness
- God’s Plan for Your Career
(214) 528-8600 x757
Rev. Bill Burns enjoys speaking on gracefully surviving the hard times in life with love and dignity. Reach out to Rev. Burns for more information on public speaking.
- In His Image: God’s Design for Human Dignity
- Christian Suffering and the Goodness of God
- Facing the Brokenness in Our Lives
- Learning to Love Like Jesus
Dr. Rickey Hargrave, D.Div.
Dr. Rickey Hargrave specializing in speaking about marriage and the marriage relationships. Reach out to him via email of phone for more information and scheduling.
- The Value of Pre-Marital Counseling
- The Path to a ‘One Flesh’ Covenant Marriage
- Seven Words toward a Well-Built Marriage
- Seven Steps to a Lasting Love
- Benefits of Being Married for the Successful Husband
Audrey Werner, RN, BSN
Audrey Werner specializes in public speaking topics related to virtue, purity and modesty. She tailors her presentations to specific groups.
- And They No Longer Know How To Blush – General Audience
- A Culture On The Brink – Can This Christian Nation Be Saved? – General audience.
- Social Virtue & Purity: A National Security Issue- Young adults/teens and parents.
- Living in Deborah Times: How Women Can Influence The Culture – Women’s groups.
- How To Restore Purity In The Church – an all-day seminar for Faith leaders.
NFPT Certified Personal Trainer
Metanoia Fitness, LLC
Daniel Stein uses his personal story and professional training to speak about issues related to health, wellness and food.
- God’s Weight Loss System
- Renewing your Mouth to Enjoy Foods you were created for
- Overcoming Food Addictions
Julie A. Parton,