Parenting can be difficult. Acquire skills that will make a difference in your life and the life of your child. JOIN our new Child Parent Relationships Groups!
Child-Parent-Relationship (C-P-R) Training :
Contact Grace firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-585-3225
Parenting can be Difficult—
- Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
- Do you feel you have lost touch with your child; you don’t feel as close as you’d like?
- Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over, with no results?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions,
Child-Parent-Relationship (C-P-R) Training Can Help!
Acquire skills that will make a difference in your life and the life of your child. In 10 weeks, you will learn how to:
- Regain control as a parent & help your child develop self-control
- Effectively discipline and limit inappropriate behavior
- Understand your child’s emotional needs
- Communicate more effectively with your child
C-P-R Training (also called Filial Therapy) is a research-based, 10-week parenting course that teaches parents how to use some of the same skills that play therapists use to help children experiencing social, emotional, or behavioral problems.
Research shows that motivated parents can be as effective as professionals in helping their child.
Group Meetings Begin August 21, 2017
For parents of children
Registration ends on August 14th
RHEMA Counseling Associates
3420 W. Eldorado Parkway, Suite 4
McKinney, Texas 75070
Full Payment Discount $300
$40/session for 10 weeks